Once again, it’s Christmas in Branson. As most of you know, the Christmas season in Branson begins on November 1st. That is the date when the shows add Christmas songs to their lineup, or completely change and sing only Christmas music. That is the day we turn on our Christmas lights and set out our nativity scenes. That is the day when the drive-through Christmas displays begin. Christmas in Branson is… well, to quote the late Andy Williams, “the most wonderful time of the year.”
If you have never spent Christmas in Branson, you are in for a treat. Over one hundred shows, putting on their best performances, offering every kind of music one can imagine. If you love Branson’s down-home country favorites and that old-time mountain music, then the Presleys and the Baldknobbers offer a real treat with a blend of country, bluegrass, and Christmas favorites. If you love classic rock, then the #1 Hits of the Sixties, Liverpool Legends (best Beatles tribute band ever), or The Eagles Tribute (an awesome experience) might be for you. The Osmonds, the Lennon Sisters, Larry Gatlin, and the Irish Tenors always offer amazing shows at Christmas time.
Christmas in Branson is not only about shows; there are plenty of other things to do including shopping at the Branson Landing, The Branson Meadows, The Grand Village Shops, and the Tanger Discount Outlets. Visit Silver Dollar City at night and see millions of Christmas lights. Ride a go-kart or glide on a Segway. That’s right, most Branson weather is usually mild enough that even outdoor activities are still open in November and December.
Here is a list of our top 10 favorite activities for Christmas in Branson. Come and spend a few days and enjoy the Christmas Spirit.
TEN REASONS TO VISIT BRANSON AT CHRISTMAS
- Shopping and dining at the Branson Landing
- Branson Area Festival of Lights
- The Andy Williams Christmas Show Starring The Osmonds and The Lennon Sisters
- Dixie Stampede: a Dixie Family Christmas to Remember
- Old Time Christmas at Silver Dollar City
- Shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall
- Shopping at Grand Village Shop
- Shopping at the Shoppes at Branson Meadows
- Jonah at Sight and Sound Theater
- Gliding on a Segway at Branson Segway and Adventure Center